Penticton Scottish Festival Postponed for 2020


The following is a statement from the Penticton Scottish Festival.

The Penticton Scottish Festival Society has made the difficult decision, based on current BC Health Officer directives, to postpone it’s 7th Annual Penticton Scottish Festival until July 3, 2021. Our top priority is the health and well-being of festival competitors, participants, volunteers, spectators and organizers.

Should restrictions be lifted, it is our hope to offer a free demonstration day of Celtic arts and entertainment to Penticton and the surrounding communities. Further details on this event, including date, location and performers will be available on our website for the Penticton Scottish Festival as soon as planning is complete.


Shannon Mair
Piping, Drumming, and Pipe Bands
Penticton Scottish Festival Society