Entry for the 2019 Portland Highland Games on July 19 & 20 is open at
More information about the Portland Highland Games can be found at their website
Entry deadline is June 26, 2019.
NOTE: BCPA has previously notified the Portland Highland Games of the following corrections needed in their online entry system and in their 2019 Piping/Drumming/Band Rules and awaits the appropriate revisions:
Portland Highland Games Online Entry System
– The event “Beginner Tenor Drumming Event 301 2/4 March (4 parts of BCPA Massed Band settings)” is missing.
The event does appear in the 2019 Portland Highland Games Piping/Drumming/Band Rules PDF document
– Grade 5 Band Event 812 Music Requirements should be “Quick Marches Set (Eight parts of quick marches in simple time)“
The correct music requirements are in the 2019 Portland Highland Games Piping/Drumming/Band Rules PDF document
2019 Portland Highland Games Piping/Drumming/Band Rules PDF document
– Amounts for BCPA non-member fees should be $10 US per soloist and $50 US per band.
– The following explanatory statement is missing from the document:
* Solo competitors and bands who are not current members of the BC Pipers Association (BCPA) or an officially recognized piping/pipe band association affiliated with the BCPA (associations in the Alliance of North American Pipe Band Associations), must pay an additional $10 US per soloist or $50 US per band to entry fee total. Non-BCPA members, please submit a picture or scan of your current membership card, or similar proof, to shonam at phga.org
However, the Portland Highland Games Online Entry System does have the correct BCPA non-member fee amounts and explanatory statement.